Hypertensive heart disease as well as borderline hypertension up 90% of cases of chronic high blood pressure. The other 10% They occur in the so-called symptomatic, secondary arterial hypertension is a manifestation of diseases of organs and systems influencing directly or indirectly on the blood pressure. Hypertension causes morphological changes in the small arteries, arterioles and capillaries, such as plasmatic impregnation, hyalinosis, arteriosclerosis and even arterionekroz. As a result, there are small focal softening (lacunar infarctions) in different organs: heart, brain,
kidney and lungs. Hypertension, combined with atherosclerosis plays an active role in the development macrofocal cerebral infarction (ischemic stroke). Successful approaches to the treatment largely depends on understanding factors and mechanisms of disease development, allowing to choose the right point, and footprint during hirudotherapy. The components of leech secretion, the effect of anti-ischemic and unloading flow can increase the body’s sensitivity to drug antihypertensive therapy and even reduce the dose of drugs. Leeches are used for the removal of an acute condition of hypertensive crisis, which is a common complication of cerebral circulation. Oversight of leeches for crises is made in the mastoid and BTE region; sacrum – sacrococcygeal articulation under VII cervical vertebra; in the middle of the left and right shoulder girdle; in the lumbar region and projection area of the liver.
The mechanism of action is basically a reflex and a red (coccyx area and the sacrum, hepatic region). When hypertensive crisis in the first procedure uses up to 10 leeches, then they reduce the number. Spend up to 10 treatments already on the 4-5th achieved good hypotensive effect. Procedures in the event of acute doing daily. After exit crisis – 2 times a week. The course is recommended to repeat after a few months. Treatment of essential hypertension leeches almost always improves health and objective condition of the patient, although the results of therapy in many ways
It depends on the cause of hypertension, duration and intensity of the course, right select points consoles. Manifestations of hypertension long time to stop worrying and bring suffering to the patient. It should again be recalled that the medical component girudoterapii treatment, receiving antihypertensives are not canceled.
Glaucoma – this increased pressure within the eye. There are primary and secondary forms of glaucoma. Primary linked to violation of the outflow of intraocular liquid secondary complication of a variety of diseases. Glaucoma It leads to partial or full blindness. If any form of early treatment of glaucoma can reduce intraocular pressure and maintain it in the normal range. This reduces to a minimum the harmful effects on the retina and optic nerve. Glaucoma usually develops slowly and imperceptibly. Therefore, at the time symptoms chronic damage to the eye can be quite significant. Perhaps the narrowing of the field of view, there is a so-called tunnel a vision that can progress to complete loss of vision. An acute attack glaucoma is accompanied by severe pain in the eye, in the forehead, deterioration of general
state of nausea, vomiting. Treatment with leeches. Leeches put around the outer and inner corners of the eyes, in the
neck and liver. In one procedure using leeches 2-3. At the beginning of treatment with leeches put the maximum exposure for 2-3 points around the eyes. After the 3rd or 4th session added points of the zones of the neck and the liver.
The course of treatment – 10-12 procedures. It certainly is repeated 1-2 times 1-2 months (depending on the dynamics of numbers of intraocular pressure if it positive, it is less likely).