Therapeutic, therapeutic mechanisms of action of leech secretion as follows.
• The total reflex action carried out by the pain and chemical stimulation of the receptor apparatus of the skin by the bite of a leech. Special section hirudotherapy – girudorefleksoterapiya – laying techniques involved leeches a few minutes on the acupressure points on the rules of the Su-Jok and Zhen-jeou (Zhen – acupuncture jeou moxibustion), while almost bled offline and enter the bloodstream homeopathic doses of substances contained in leech secretion. The effect of the components proved to secret the level of endorphins, responsible for the formation of the threshold of pain receptor in the unit, and on the activity of bradykinin, a pain stimulus.
• Krovoizvlekayuschee action provides mechanical unloading of blood flow bloodsucking process.
• Restore or lymph dekongestiya internal organs, drainage inflammatory focus. The mechanism is carried out by diffusion or factor hyaluronidase contained in leech secretion. The enzyme depolarizing hyaluronic acid molecules in the intercellular substance involved in the transport liquid and the formed elements of the tissue into the bloodstream and vice versa.
• Dekongestiya internal organs (for VA Savinov) starts during performances leeches and lasts for a time bleeding from the wound. Form a kind of skin-capillary bridge extending from the affected organ through the capillaries and veins,
through the layers of tissue to the wound from the bite of a leech. Then the outflow from the inflammatory focus
It takes place in the natural drainage paths as Leech hyaluronidase unlock them. The human body, like all mammals, there is its tissue hyaluronidase, regulating the permeability of cell-cell level spaces. Blocks the surplus heparin, secreted from mast cells and lung liver maintaining vascular permeability at the desired level. Proved
however, that Leech hyaluronidase resistant human heparin, so changes in the permeability of the impact is much girudoterapevticheskom longer and deeper. As a result, lymph flow of abnormal tissue maximum and unreacted heparin enters the bloodstream and has a additional anti-ischemic effect, improving vascular microcirculation. Anti-ischemic effect, improving tissue microcirculation based on the most important effects of leech secretion – anticoagulant, antithrombotic and thrombolytic, as mentioned earlier.
• immunostimulatory effects leeches evident in the increasing number lymphocytes in the peripheral blood, i.e. in the stimulation of phagocytosis and bactericidal blood, perhaps by increasing lymph flow. Other immunostimulatory factor, of course, is the symbiotic bacteria, isolated from the gut of the medicinal leech, with its protease, lipase and
amylase activity. It secretes substances having antimicrobial activity block the growth of other bacteria, such as Staphylococcus. This the ability of symbiotic bacteria constructed in principle the use of hirudotherapy Adjacent autologous blood from leeches (girudoautogemoterapii) to produce the effect
Active non-specific immune stimulation.
• anti-atherosclerotic effect is based on the exposure to the components saliva of leeches on the vascular endothelium, on platelet and plasma components on plasma lipoprotein levels.
• Neurotrophic effect is to stimulate the growth of neurons bdellinami and Eglin, as well as under the influence of destabilase.